Friday 20 December 2013

Last Friday Before Christmas!

It's the last day at the office for many of us! Are you more organised this year compared to the last like you promised yourself last Christmas? Made no such promise as you have always been an Organisation Goddess? Hehe, well I am definitely more like the prior than the later!

Anywho, still trying to catch up with posts but I thought this white skater skirt is a lot like christmas indeed. I did this outfit back in October which explains the lack of layers (remember our warm October?) and my long straight hair. I've been crushing on this blue for a long time now and the items in this shade is steadily growing! Can't wait to show you what I acquired from Selfridges this week! EEK! I love it SO so so much! In fact, I'm going to post it on Instagram right after this!


I'm crushing on this colour so hard that even my Christmas Tree is this colour! xP

I was also so in love with this bag, instantly chic's up any outfit!

------

Electric Blue Top   //   Club Monaco
White Leather Skater Skirt   //   River Island
Tights   //   ASOS
Fur Bag   //   Dune
Heels Bootie   //   Miss Selfridge
Nail art   //   WAH Nails

------

xoxo

9 comments:

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK